Friday, March 23, 2007

Car Troubles Tumble down

People say that bad things happen in 3's. So where does that leave me? Three weeks ago I had to replace my timing belt for the 2nd time! The 2nd time! Cna you believe it? Well then I hit a bunny driving in the pitch black darkness of the never ever known world on the way to Shiner, TX. It was like a scene in the Blitchware project movie that came out a few years ago. And then yesterday, oh YESTERDAY. I have a million leaks in my car which amount in cost to more that my car is worth. Then this morning, a flat tire.
Sigh. I cannot be eloquent or properly expressive.

1 comment:

lauren said...

Considered buying new car? In my case, it cost me huge on the labos alone on replacing nissan cv boot...Before the repair i thought of selling it, but with all the expenses it changed my mind...I just hope that it won't need another major repair or i'll scrap it for good.